- Enhanced power motor(30% higher power than regular similar trailer winch) to make sure smooth winching operation.
- Dual direction electric winching(pulling and spooling - power in and power out). Dual operation model, both electric and manual(hand crank) winching. Hand crank winching model in emergency.
- Electric automatic braking system,Low noise design(<75 db at 12 inches). for car, trailer, truck, and boat winch.
- Galvanized steel cable and hook for additional safety , withstand up to 2,000 pounds of pulling capacity.
- GCapacity: 6,000 lbs. rolling; 5,000 lbs. marine; 2,000 lbs. pulling; Max boat weight: 5,000 lbs.; Max boat size: 18 ft.
Bravex Power-in Power-out electric boat winch
Our complete line of products is used by recreation enthusiasts, heavy-duty agriculture users and even vehicle manufacturers around the world. All Bravex products endure testing so rigorous that in many cases our method actually became the industry standard. Rest assured your peace of mind is our business. So when you're ready to tow, Road trip, let's go.
Capacity: 6,000lbs Rolling / 5,000lbs Marine / 2,000lbs Pulling / Max Boat Weight - 5,000lbs
Duty Cycle: Fully Loaded @ 2,000lbs, 6 to 8 minutes operation. Allow 5 minutes to cool before resuming use.
Light Loaded @ 150lbs, 6 to 8 minutes operation. Allow 1 minute to cool before resuming use.
Cable Length: 30ft (29ft working length)
Power Cable: 20’
Mounting Plate: 8-3/4”x 4-15/16”x 5/32”
Net Weight: 27lbs
Max Boat Size: 18ft
Line Speed: 6 Feet/Minute with Load
Power Supply: 12 Volts
Stall Load: 2,100lbs
Current Draw: @150lbs: 4 to 6 amps @2,000lbs: 20 amps
Remote Control Cord: 9’9” long
Overall Dimensions: 9-1/2” x 7-1/2” x 10”
1 x Mounting Plate
1 x 20’ Power Cable
1 x Hand Crank
1 x Remote Control Cable