- Stable performance——raises trucks 3" in the front and 2"in the rear, providing higher ground clearance and fender clearance for larger tires and wheels, giving your truck a noticeably more aggressive look.
- Corrosion resistance——the 3” front spacers are CNC machined out of 7075 aviation grade aluminum with G8 grade solid bolts & locknuts to match your suspension.
- Durable resistance——anodized surface offers heat resistance and protects against discoloration and fading.
- Superior performance——the 2”rear blocks are welded by solid billet, for extra strength and smooth, seamless lines.
- Sturdy and lightweight—— G5 grade U-bolts are forged from 40Cr heat-treated steel billet.
- Easy to install——can be installed in about 2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Please note: Lift spacer thickness and lift is not a 1 to 1 ratio due to suspension geometry. Wheel alignment is recommended after installation to avoid wear on your tires.
- Professional installation and alignment are recommended.
- 2007-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD.
- 2007-2020 GMC SIERRA 1500 2WD/4WD * NEW BODY STYLE.
- Non-Airbag/Auto-Ride/ Does Not Fit Silverado 19+ Trail Boss Models.
- Does Not Fit Sierra Models W/ ARC Suspension (2019) / Magna Ride/ Auto-Leveling / 2019+ AT4 Models.
- Z71/ LTZ have factory rear blocks - rear lift height will vary depending on the factory block size being replaced.
- 2 x Aluminum Spacers.
- 2 x Steel Rear Blocks.
- 4 x Squares Bend U-Bolts and fasteners.