- Upgrade Design: Dual mode operation, Power-in, Power-out, and Freewheel operation
- Low Noise Design: running without ratcheting noise; Electric and manual dual model operation, both for in and out
- Enhanced Power Motor Design: 30% higher winching power than regular 6000 lbs trailer winch; Galvanized steel cable and hook for additional safety
- Dynamic Brake as well as Mechanical Friction Brake: CAPACITY 6,000 lbs. rolling; 5,000 lbs. marine; 2,000 lbs. pulling; Max boat weight: 5,000 lbs
- Designed for boats up to 6000 lbs. Rocker switch corded remote contro,16 ft. power cord. Best used for car, trailer, truck, trailer winch and boat winch
Designed for boats up to 6000 lbs.
16 ft. power cord. Rocker switch corded remote control.
2,000lbs Pulling Capacity,
Duty Cycle:Fully Loaded @ 2,000lbs, 6 to 8 minutes operation. Allow 5 minutes to cool before resuming use.
Light Load @ 150lbs, 6 to 8 minutes operation. Allow 1 minute to cool before resuming use.
Cable Length: 30ft (29ft working length)
Power Cable: 16.5’
Mounting Plate: 8-3/4” x 4-15/16” x 5/32” Net
Max Boat Size: 18ft
Line Speed: 6 Feet/Minute with Load
Power Supply: 12 Volts Stall Load: 2,100lbs
Current Draw: @150lbs: 4 to 6 amps
@2,000lbs: 20 amps
Remote Control Cord: 9’9” long
Overall Dimensions: 9-1/2” x 7-1/2” x 10”
MUST TIGHTEN THE CLUTCH clockwise TO THE END prior to pull.
Fail to tighten the clutch may cause---
1.Pulling force is too low or no pulling force(machine make the sound like gear stripped).
2.Periodically stop working.
3.The cable is not locked, will spool out.
4.Pull for seconds, not working anymore
Most of issue you may met in using this machine could be caused by fail to tighten the clutch.
Important: When you met above issues in pulling, please don’t directly pull after tighten the clutch.
AFTER TIGHTEN THE CLUTCH, HAVE TO SPOOL THE ROPE TO Feature:
* Enhanced power motor design, 30% higher winching power than regular 6000 lbs trailer winch.
* Dual directions electric winch. Power-in and power-out.
* Electric and manual dual model operation, both for in and out.
* Dynamic brake as well as mechanical friction brake.
* Low noise design, running without ratcheting noise.