- Stable performance ——raises trucks 2" in the front ，providing higher ground clearance and fender clearance for larger tires and wheels, giving your truck a noticeably more aggressive look.
- Corrosion resistance ——the 2” front spacers are CNC machined out of 7075 aviation grade aluminum with G8 grade solid bolts & locknuts to match your suspension.
- Durable resistance ——anodized surface offers heat resistance and protects against discoloration and fading.
- Easy to install ——can be installed in about 1 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- Please note: Lift spacer thickness and lift is not a 1 to 1 ratio due to suspension geometry. Wheel alignment is recommended after installation to avoid wear on your tires.
- Professional installation and alignment are recommended.
- 2007-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD/4WD
- 2007-2020 GMC SIERRA 1500 2WD/4WD * NEW BODY STYLE
- Non-Airbag/Auto-Ride/ Does Not Fit Silverado 19+ Trail Boss Models
- Does Not Fit Sierra Models W/ ARC Suspension (2019) / Magna Ride/ Auto-Leveling / 2019+ AT4 Models
- Z71/ LTZ have factory rear blocks - rear lift height will vary depending on the factory block size being replaced.
Package included: 1 x 2'' Front Leveling lift kit.